Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nuby Mommy Blogger Me!

Hey Everyone! I wanted to share that I have been fortunate enough to become a Mommy Blogger for Nuby! I am so excited that my Daughter and I get to be a part of such a tremendous brand. We are blessed! I will be continuing my Blog as I have been but also incorporating Nuby into it as our relationship grows. Exciting!

So my first Nuby post (other than Bella's research photo in my previous post) will be that today they are giving away 1,500 of their awesome Nuby Gripper Cups on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/#!/nubyusa) be sure to visit and sign up to win! They are really cool! They are grippy and built in a fun shape that way your kiddos little hands can grib and hold it better (even with sticky peanut butter hands!) How smart and innovative, I can't wait to get Bella's in the mail and she what she thinks of it. I'm sure all the Mommies out there with arm cramps from holding a sippy cup for 20 minutes, or picking it up and rinsing it off repeatedly will appreciate the break!

I am a past winner who never thought I'd win and I did! So give it a shot :) Good luck Mommas! Let me know if you win, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment