Thursday, April 26, 2012

Goodbye Gallbladder

So folks, it's official, I will be getting my Gallbladder out this Wednesday. The Doctor knew it in the first 10 mintues of me being there, so we are now approaching my 3rd surgery at 25 years old. I feel like after having been so ill for so long as a child and almost losing  my life, then almost losing it again during the actual surgery that maybe it would somehow give me enough credit in the bank to obsolve me from future surgerys :) Nah, not a chance! Oh well, at least everything is going to look up healthwise for me from now on. I just worry more now because I have a little one in this world who needs her Mommy around so it just makes the stakes more high...stressed out Mama, but staying positive! I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment