Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bouncy Castle Birthday!

Hello everyone!! I apologize for my lack of Blogging lately my internet has been going haywire! It's even been cutting off my neighbors internet too for some reason, oopsy! So now that I have internet (for the moment at least) I will catch up! Still trying to post my Bella vs. Pears video too, it's sure to crack you up. Yesterday we had some beautiful weather and it didn't rain all day like it was supposed to. A perfect day for my little cousin Ben's big 9th Birthday Party. It was a blast, bouncy castle and all!

And Bella got to spend some very important time with her GREAT GREAT Aunt Tee-Tee, it was so precious! We all grew up in the snuggly lap of Tee-Tee, wish I was still small enough to fit! Lucky Bella!






The weather was great and the kids were running around crazy! Phew I was even worn out after jumping in that thing for 5 minutes!







Uh Oh! Here comes the Birthday Boy with his squirt gun!


No comments:

Post a Comment