Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Charity/Organization

One of the MAJOR blessings of being an Official Nuby Mommy Blogger (WOOT WOOT) is that I will be getting tons of free and amazing Nuby products each month to donate to the Charity or Organization of my choosing.
I have a wonderful new friend who works for a local place called Early Education Services (E.E.S.).




They do a vast variety of things; they have a head-start program for children, including children with disabilites, and families in need, they have Fatherhood programs for new Dad's as well as Dad's who were troubled and need help getting into the groove of being a parent, they offer a Welcome Baby program where they do a house visit for new parents, including a goody bag! And many other wonderful things that I hope to learn more about in our new relationship. I have family members and friends who have children who attend E.E.S. and just cannot count all of the ways E.E.S. is a vital part of our community!

I am totally grateful for Nuby and for E.E.S. and the fact that I get to link them together! I will be posting pictures and videos of this new venture so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment