Friday, April 13, 2012

Nook is a Mommy's best friend!

I purchased a Nook shortly after I gave birth to Bella and it quickly became my best friend! When she was younger and on a harder sleep schedule, going to sleep for the night finally at midnight, long after my Husband was asleep and there was no one to talk to.  I would read and read and check my emails, Facebook, etc. It really helped to settle me down to rest. The best thing for me was when I was nursing her every two hours and beyond exhausted, I could read quietly while she nursed and it helped me to stay awake because I had something to focus on! It was and is the best thing ever. Much easier and less disturbing than turning on the television, or the lights to read a book. Brilliant! I use it all day, everyday, it was worth every penny! I highly recommend them for new Mommy's who like to read. I have the tablet so it's also got the Andriod apps and everything which I love. You can get books that will read aloud to children, Bella loves them and the moving pictures! There are also really great games for children to help them developmentally and to learn colors, numbers, ect. You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment