Saturday, April 28, 2012

How Inspiring!

I should have known I was going to have a good day when this was my Horoscope that I read this morning:

Don't hesitate to try something new today, Sagittarius. If you've thought about joining a book club or taking a class, do it today! You're likely to meet some interesting people and enter a new social world. You might be tentative at first, but you'll find the group warm, friendly, and eager for your input. You'll talk like old friends by the end of the second meeting. This is just the infusion of fun you need!

Crazy huh? There were even some old friends there, as well as really down to earth new people with great kids. Perfectly on point today.

So..as you may know, my March of Dimes walk was today (hint, trying something new in my Horoscope!) I am feeling a wonderful sense of euphoria! Even at getting up very early today and rushing around like mad this morning,we packed up Bella and her CARAVAN of things, our lovely BOB stroller, and of course all of our wonderful gift bags with the Nuby sippy cups and Dr. Talbot's Diaper Rash Ointment and arrived early!

I hate to say it, but in packing Bella numerous blankets, outfits, and extra, extra hats and fleeceys, I got almost to the off ramp in Springfield and BING! it popped into my head that I forgot....THE BUBBA! Oh my goodness, how could we do it? We felt so awful! I mean knowing we had HOURS still until we needed to feed her, which gave us plenty of time to get home, but we ALWAYS bring the Bubba! You have to! I remembered her Formula but yep, forgot the Bubba....

But then! We remembered that WE had a truckload of Nuby sippy cups in the back! WHEW! Nuby you guys officially saved the day! We felt like the worst parents in the world! Bella was really unsure about the sippy at first, but actually dug it after a few minutes. Which is really great, because tomorrow makes her 5 months old (that particular Sippy is for 6+ months) but she handled it well. Can I say I love that company even more than before? NUBY TO THE RESCUE! Thank you for making these two super new, super bummed and terrible feeling parents feel a whole lot better!

I am awaiting a few more photos and will do my big March of Dimes posting :) But I am due to get my gallbladder out on Wednesday so this Momma does need to relax a bit! Stay tuned though, it was a very chilly and windy but extremely fulfilling day.

Oh and did I mention I beat my March of Dimes Donation goal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment