Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bella's Peep!

What an eventful day! I went to pick my Grandmother up from her Doctor's appointment today and on the way home I literally almost ran over 3 little, little baby ducklings. They didn't even have feathers yet, they were still all fuzzy. Being the animal lover I am I got them out of the road and ended up harassing this poor guy who's driveway I pulled into to help me (if you know me, subtle is not a word in my vocabulary) Poor guy, I show up at his front door all animated and saying "You have GOT to help me NOW save these ducklings from getting run over!" He was a good sport (not that he had a choice) and helped me. Unfortunately two got separated and took off but we did manage to catch one. Which I declared to be called "Peep" (like the marshmallow thingys of course) and wanted to secretly keep as Bella's personal little Peep. But of course it's wild and needs to be well cared for. It certainly was a muddy adventure, but I got little Peep to the vet clinic and they are going to make sure it gets taken care of. Had to take some photos first though! The animal control is looking for the other two, so I'm sure they will be okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment